Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Reading




I Just downloaded my Kindle edition for "A Feast of Ice and Fire: The Official Game of Thrones Companion Cookbook"

Very, very cool!  I'm not just saying that as a big George R.R. Martin fan but as a chef and connoisseur of yummy food!

I can't wait to dive in "fork first" and try some of these awesome imagined foods from George R.R. Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" and developed, tested and tasted by the wonderful ladies at The Inn at the Crossroads

I strongly recommend you check out their blog, like their facebook page, follow them on twitter and show them support so they continue to have the courage to do what I've been threatening to do for years; cook my way through Westeros!

I'll keep you posted, share pictures, and tell you how yummy everything is!

I believe an Adult Evening Class is in the works at James Rumsey Technical Institute!  If you'd be interested, let me know and I'll keep you updated at James Rumsey Technical Institute - ProStart Page

No comments:

Post a Comment