Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Safe Foods Lesson



Well,
I've been spending some of my days during my summer "break" working on updating some of my teaching resources and I stumbled upon this ServSafe-Souljaboy video that is pretty nifty (that's right! I said nifty. What of it?!)

I'm thinking of showing it during class but have no idea how my students will react to it.  3 years ago, they would have loved it but I have no idea how much the current students will appreciate a Souljaboy reference!
I'm too old to make these kinds of decisions...

Any thoughts?  Any suggestions on what I should use?  Please leave links in the comments if you have any ideas!

Thanks a bunch, and as always "Eat Well"

P.s. - is this shirt school appropriate?
           Comments-

2 comments:

  1. Chef, that shirt is not inappropriate! I see nothing wrong with it as it involves... cooking :D hehe! Second, definitely show the video! Regardless of the fact that an older song is applied to it, the video will be great! Whether the video is used for a lesson or just for giggles, still use it! The fact that you thought of showing the video to our classes will mean alot to the others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aubrey,

    Hope you are enjoying your summer and behaving yourself!

    ReplyDelete